Saturday, November 20, 2010

The Thankfulness Project: Sharon

Sharon is my first little sister in Sigma Kappa. Sharon loves the Lakers as much as I do...which is a big probably reason why I love her so much. She is currently kicking major ass in med school (at Loma Linda) and will some day be a brilliant awesome doctor. Sharon is a little neurotic (she is having a little trouble not diagnosing herself with all sorts of medical problems), but in a good way because she can laugh it off at the end of the day. And I love that she likes to start stories by saying "Omg true story." :) My favorite memories with Sharon include spontaneous trips to Souplantation and wearing our lakers jerseys to watch lakers game (hers is farmar, mine is bryant)...even if we are just sitting on the couch at my house. I am so thankful to have her as my little sis and I know she is going to be spectacular in the medical field. Here's her thankfulness project.

10 things Sharon is incredibly thankful for...
  1. The fact that I can still wear shorts in the middle of November.
  2. Having awesome friends everywhere, but especially here in Loma Linda.  Med school would absolutely suck without them.
  3. My family!  Especially for bringing me food on weekends so I don't starve during the week.
  4. God for always taking care of me and knowing what's best for me even though it doesn't always seem like it at the time.
  5. Ben!  My wonderful boyfriend who listens to my concerns and helps me in school and who keeps me company when my roommate leaves for the weekend.
  6. That my biggest worry is passing a test and not failing out of school.  Life is good.
  7. My health.
  8. That Thanksgiving Break is only about a week away.
  9. Good music and my iPhone when I'm stuck in traffic
  10. Caffeine. Coffee, tea, and gogirls.

"Right now, I am incredibly thankful for...Thanksgiving break. The first day of break Ben and I are gonna go to Disneyland for our friend's bday and then my mom got my favorite Thanksgiving food. And it will give me a good chance to catch up on my studying. I can't wait!!" --Sharon

Thank you for playing Sharon!

photo via Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment