10 things Sharon is incredibly thankful for...
- The fact that I can still wear shorts in the middle of November.
- Having awesome friends everywhere, but especially here in Loma Linda. Med school would absolutely suck without them.
- My family! Especially for bringing me food on weekends so I don't starve during the week.
- God for always taking care of me and knowing what's best for me even though it doesn't always seem like it at the time.
- Ben! My wonderful boyfriend who listens to my concerns and helps me in school and who keeps me company when my roommate leaves for the weekend.
- That my biggest worry is passing a test and not failing out of school. Life is good.
- My health.
- That Thanksgiving Break is only about a week away.
- Good music and my iPhone when I'm stuck in traffic
- Caffeine. Coffee, tea, and gogirls.
"Right now, I am incredibly thankful for...Thanksgiving break. The first day of break Ben and I are gonna go to Disneyland for our friend's bday and then my mom got my favorite Thanksgiving food. And it will give me a good chance to catch up on my studying. I can't wait!!" --Sharon
Thank you for playing Sharon!
photo via Google images