Friday, November 19, 2010

The Thankfulness Project: Maggie S.

Maggie S. is my little sister...well not in real life, but in my sorority. In honor of Harry Potter and the Deathly Hallows coming out today, I wanted to post her list today because she has an endless affinity for Harry Potter. In case you haven't guessed, Maggie's real name is Margaret too! She is currently studying abroad in Scotland (for a whole year)...thank God for Skype because I can still talk to her! Maggie is brilliant (she is currently majoring in Ecology), quirky (she dressed up as Velma from Scooby Doo for halloween), and loves hot cheetos (she tried to order them on eBay and get them shipped to Scotland). I can't wait til Maggie gets back from Scotland so we can finally hang out. I am so thankful for my little sis and here is her thankfulness project.

10 things Maggie is incredibly thankful for...
  1. Studying abroad in Edinburgh for a year!
  2. Harry Potter (JK Rowling wrote the Sorceror's Stone in a cafe 3 blocks from where I live!)
  3. Scarves
  4. Colorful tights (and non-colorful ones too) so I can wear shorts and skirts when it's freezing out
  5. The Internet
  6. Sticky toffee pudding
  7. Ugly sweaters
  8. British TV (everyone reading this should download The Inbetweeners and Misfits because they're both really really good)
  9. Skype
  10. Plane tickets (business class!) back home for the holidays

"Right now, I am incredibly thankful for...scarves. It's getting pretty cold here so I'm working on my collection of cold-weather accessories. There are a lot of vintage stores and thrift stores here and it's really fun to look through them...even though 90% of the time there's nothing cute. I got a really cool fur coat though, which I've been looking for forever, so I guess I'm thankful for that. And I get to go home for Christmas to see my family and some friends which I'm really excited for. Especially the home-cooked Christmas dinner!" --Maggie S.

Thank you for playing Maggie S!

photo via Google Images

No comments:

Post a Comment