Wednesday, November 17, 2010

The Thankfulness Project: Maggie M.

Miss Maggie M. is one of the fabulous girls who joined my sorority last year. I was actually her recruitment counselor, and I cannot tell you how absolutely stoked I was that she joined my sorority (granted, she was already a shoo-in since her sister was also a Sigma Kappa). Maggie is maybe one of the funniest people I know (which is a huge honor considering how funny Matt (and his brothers) are) and I'm pretty sure I don't know anyone who doesn't like her. She used to buy me food at dining halls with her meal points :) Maggie is gorgeous, motherly (she is the new pledge class's assistant pledge mom), and a riot. I'm pretty sure no one could possibly discuss Olive Garden with as much passion as Maggie and Hope. Plus she likes to quote Mean Girls...and who doesn't like Mean Girls? I miss her incredibly and am so thankful to have her as one of my sisters. Here is Maggie's thankfulness project...

10 things Maggie is incredibly thankful for...
  1. My beautiful sorority sisters
  2. Target sweatpants
  3. Gossip Girl Season 1 DVDs
  4. My momma
  5. My pillowpet Elmar
  6. My friends who own cars!
  7. Living so close to the ocean
  8. Carne asada burritos
  9. Living with the funniest girls on the planet
  10. Being a gentle giant!

"Right now I am incredibly thankful for...my pillowpet Elmar because he is 1000 times better than any human male. He's soft, loves to cuddle, and has yet to forget a date! Plus, he smells way better than actual boys!" --Maggie M.

Thank you for playing Maggie M!

photo via Google images

No comments:

Post a Comment