Monday, November 22, 2010

The Thankfulness Project: Corinne

For starters, I am posting two lists today because I didn't post one yesterday....let's hope we have enough lists to get us to Thanksgiving...in 3 days!

Corinne is one of my sisters in Sigma Kappa. Like me, she recently graduated (in biochemistry nonetheless) and is currently looking for a spectacular job (in case anyone is hiring). Corinne loves country music almost as much as I do...actually, my favorite spot to hang out with her is a country bar called Incahoots! We like to sing "Rain is a Good Thing" in the car, especially driving to vegas. I know that whenever I'm with her, I'm going to have a great night, because she is always a blast to hang out with. I'm thankful for having a sister with such a sparkling personality in my life and here is her thankfulness list...

10 things Corinne is incredibly thankful for...
  1. Sigma Kappa - having sisters is the greatest gift.
  2. Stephanie Fields - I seriously have no idea where I'd be without her. She's beautiful and loving and kind and I love that I get to talk to her on a daily basis about EVERYTHING. <3
  3. Heels, mini skirts, and Essie nail polish
  4. Having a warm bed to sleep in every night. I try really hard not to take it for granted
  5. My faith in God
  6. My health
  7. My nephew Nathan and the brilliant insight he occasionally provides
  8. My family even though most of them drive me half way to the looney bin
  9. Mexican food and its ability to make everything better
  10. Christmas lights and music and the magic that accompanies the holiday season.

"Right now, I am incredibly thankful for...my sisters. They're wonderful people who genuinely want to make a difference in the world. My closest friends are my sisters and joining Sigma Kappa has to be the best decision I made in college. My big Stephanie is everything to me, she is supportive and the most amazing person I know. Elizabeth knows how to make everything better (usually with food) and I love that I had someone to share bible study with. Maggie and I have a joint obsession with everything Harry Potter and the Lord of the Rings and I can't wait for her to come back across the pond (I miss you dearly love). And my little sis, Selin, who has learned and grown so much in the last year (I'm really proud of you lil!!!!). I'm proud to say I get to live One Heart One Way. Everyday." --Corinne

Thank you for playing Corinne.

No comments:

Post a Comment