Monday, November 15, 2010

The Thankfulness Project: Meghan

Meghan is my roommate from freshman year. I have lived with her all 4 years of college and I think she is a big part of why I loved UCSD so much. Right now, she is applying to law school and I know that she will end up somewhere incredible (especially since she rocked the LSATs). She is a fashionista, a UCLA lover, and my absolute favorite person to drink tea with. My favorite memory with her is probably that one time we drank wine and watched movies all night, literally we must have watched like 4 or 5 movies (like Pearl Harbor, Moulin Rouge, Stuart Little)...it may not seem memorable to everyone else, but that was pretty much when I knew we were going to be best friends forever. I am incredibly thankful to have her as one of my best friends.... And here is her thankfulness project!
 
10 things Meghan is incredibly thankful for...
  1. A nephew on the way
  2. Pumpkin flavor everything
  3. Dinner with my entire family (all 8 and a half of us)
  4. Holiday decorations in the mall
  5. Wind and crisp morning air
  6. Morning gossip with my mom
  7. Holiday cups at Starbucks
  8. Not feeling too, too guilty about pulling out my Christmas CD
  9. Fall boots & scarves
  10. Scrambled eggs and coffee in the morning

"Right now, I am incredibly thankful for...my new nephew.  My older sister is due December 19th, but it seems like the baby might come a little earlier.  Despite the gross details of pregnancy and child birth I've had the misfortune of learning through this experience, after holding a 4 month old for an hour yesterday, I am even more excited about this new baby.  Life has been kind of dull and lonely since moving home and this little man, who will most likely be named Braeden, keeps me going and gives me something to look forward to.  I am so lucky and blessed to have what I already know is the cutest little baby boy as my main man in a month's time.  Nothing else in the world matters :)" --Meghan

Thank you for playing Meghan!
Check out Meghan's Blog right Here.

photo via Google images

1 comment: