Monday, November 15, 2010

Harry Potter & The Deathly Hallows: Part I

I couldn't resist posting this trailer to remind you that in comes out in 3!!!! days!!!!! I just rewatched it...and literally got chills. That's how nerdy I am. I am currently re-reading the 7th book, and am hoping to watch movies 1-4 before Thursday night. On Thursday night, I'm going with my friends to the Harry Potter Adventure, where they will show Harry Potter and the Order of the Phoenix and Harry Potter and the Half-Blood Prince (movies 5 and 6) before the midnight premiere of the newest movie. I am sooooo excited I could pee my pants right now....but I'll hold it in for your sake! Anyways, I hope you are all going to see it too!  




Voldemort: "Why do you Live?"
Harry "BAMF" Potter: "Because I have something worth living for."


No comments:

Post a Comment