10 things Jessica is incredibly thankful for...
- A wonderful family that loves me and supports me in whatever I do
- A handsome and smart boyfriend who loves me beyond reason
- That special group of amazing friends who are always there for me no matter what
- The fact that I am in a school and loving it!
- My baby kitten Leila
- The opportunity to travel this year to some pretty awesome places
- The simple beauty of the world: rain, beaches, sunshine, orchids...
- For being healthy and happy and on my way to success
- Warm peacoats, fall weather, and boots
- Good books and good movies!
"Right now, I am incredibly thankful for...Leila. I have never been a cat person, sterotyping all felines as cold, picky, and having no personalities. However, when you wake up to a little ball of fur purring on top of you every morning, nuzzling your cheek before curling up next to you to snooze for another hour or a little animal come up to you with a loving head butt before sitting on your arms while you type up that five page paper due in a day, you cannot love a cat. I am so thankful that I picked up my own ball of fur a few months ago. Not only has she loved me unconditionally (and helped me edit a few papers!) she has been a great little companion and always brings a smile to my face with her little funny antics." --Jessica
Thank you for playing Jessica.
photo via Jessica H.