Friday, November 5, 2010

The gloriousness of RED CUPS!

Today, I went to Starbucks before my class in the morning....and GUESSS WHAT?!?!?!? RED CUPS ARE BACK!!!!!!! I think my favorite part about working at Starbucks (for way too long) is red cups during Christmas time! When Starbucks brings in the red cups, I know that it's okay to officially start celebrating Christmas...not that it would have stopped me had the red cups not come along. The red cup phenomenon made my morning today and hopefully this means my day will just keep getting better and better. If you haven't had your red-cupped latte yet from Starbucks....get movin' because it really will just brighten your day :) especially if you are a nerd like me.


You'll have to excuse my stupidity for not taking the sleeve off before taking the picture. It was only 8 in the morning, so I think it's still a solid excuse. But you can see the red at the bottom....isn't it beautiful? And let's give credit where it's due. It was actually my lovely boyfriend who sent me a picture of his red cup last night (he knows me too well), so he is the one to thank for all the wonderfulness that ensues today :) Here's the better picture of the red cup that he sent me last night: 

thank you matthew :)

thank you meghan!!



No comments:

Post a Comment