Sunday, May 1, 2011

Happy 3 Years....

to us.
Yesterday was our THREE YEAR ANNIVERSARY. How crazy right? Trust me it still blows my mind sometimes. I'll definitely blog more later about what we did (which includes whale watching, wine tasting in san clemente, and dining on italian food), but I just to say I'm having a great time in San Diego with the love of my life :)

Pretty dolphins!!

PS. Yesterday when we were whale watching, we ended up sitting next to this older couples (probably late 50s or early 60s) and they told us we were "the perfect couple." The dude practically wanted to adopt us, but it was so sweet to hear someone we didn't know say that. It really touched my heart. And it made us feel very blessed. We had a great day, and I will blog more about it later!

No comments:

Post a Comment