Sunday, October 24, 2010

sparks fly

in honor of the new taylor swift cd coming out tomorrow....i have already picked out a favorite song on the cd...and it's called sparks fly and it's about falling in love and seeing sparks fly when you see that person. I LOVE IT :) I promise this will be my last (or close to) post about taylor swift!

PS. i'm picking it up the cd at target tomorrow morning...but only because target offers the deluxe version, which i can't buy on itunes now...trust me i'm struggling trying not to click buy right now.

The way you move is like a full on rainstorm
And I'm a house of cards
You say my name for the first time, baby, and I
Fall in love in an empty bar

'Cause I see,
sparks fly whenever you smile
Get me with those green blue eyes, baby
As the lights go down
Something that'll haunt me when you're not around

'Cause I see, sparks fly whenever you smile
Sparks fly, baby smile, sparks fly



via word press



No comments:

Post a Comment