Wednesday, October 13, 2010

Darius Rucker's NEW CD!

Darius Rucker released his new CD yesterday!!! In my opinion, Darius was wonderful as the frontman of Hootie & the Blowfish, but he is PHENOMENAL as a country singer. Great career change, Darius! Just downloaded his CD and I love love love it! He's got the perfect country voice...it's deep and rich and has just a hint of twang. I'd label him a baritone....but I could be wrong. Anyways, I highly recommend him for someone who loves country.


My favorites so far are This, Southern Kind of Mind, Might Get Lucky...and of course, the single that started it all...Come back song. I posted the video for that song below: Enjoy :)


PS Matt and I bought tickets to the Brad Paisley, Darius Rucker, and Easton Corbin concert, but we ended up missing it because it was in September when he came up here. This might have been the biggest mistake of my life, cus I'm pretty sure these guys are my top 3 male country artists. I hope I stopped regretting this before I'm 85 :(

No comments:

Post a Comment