Monday, October 4, 2010

NEW TAYLOR SWIFT SINGLE!

NEW TAYLOR SWIFT SONG!!!
SPEAK NOW.
now available on itunes.

"i am not the kind of girl who should be rudely barging in
on a white veil occasion, but you are not the kind of boy 
who should be marrying the wrong girl."

Review: it's cute. almost like you belong with me 2.0. No one wants the right guy to end up with the wrong girl. Nobody wants to be that girl, the right girl who loses the right guy. And if that girl is Taylor Swift, she does what she wants. However, i would hate to be this poor guy's bride...granted the bride sounds like a major brizezilla (among other things...). Anyways, great song Tay. I do admit this song absolutely does not relate to my life in anyway....surprising huh? Taylor usually does such a good job. O well, I'm sure it relates to some girls.

Also, in honor of this joyous occasion, I have created a new Taylor Swift playlist!!!

Margaret's Taylor Swift Playlist
Speak Now
Today was a Fairytale
Love Story
Our Song
I'd Lie
Fearless
Hey Stephen
The Way I Loved You
You Belong with Me
The Other Side of the Door

I think the theme is "The Right One is Worth It."

UPDATE: "Speak Now" is #1 on iTunes right now and exceeded 85,600 downloads on the first day of sales. 

go giants!

1 comment:

  1. bahahaha nice insertion of the "go giants" at the bottom!

    ReplyDelete