Friday, February 25, 2011

I keep on hopin', and prayin', and wishin' FOR SNOW!

And I'm not the only one. Check it out!!!! The entire bay area is waiting with me. And for good reason. In case you don't know, the last time there was a snowstorm in San Francisco....it was 1976. nineteen seventy six. I wasn't even ALIVE then. And the last time those people saw snow, well they must be at least 35 now. Look at what a white San Francisco it was last time...


So I will keep my vigil. And keep checking my phone every few minutes to make sure there are still snowflakes on the weather app. If you remember, last time I checked Sunnyvale, and it said it would snow on Saturday. Well it didn't even have snowflakes in San Francisco yesterday...but check it out now!!!!


I am literally dying of anticipation for this snow storm. I know it might not happen, and I really shouldn't get my hopes up....but I really can't help it. But tomorrow night, my friend Nicole and I are going up to highway 9 where they practically guaranteed snow! Hopefully we can throw some snowballs around :)

1 comment:

  1. I love when crazy snows happen. It snowed once in the valley of AZ, and it was nuts.

    ReplyDelete