Monday, August 29, 2011

walk around the neighborhood (testing out the new camera)

I recently purchased a Canon T2i DSLR camera and am really excited about it!  I've been wanting a quality camera for a while and love taking photos with it.  I know that it is going to benefit in more ways than the simple pleasure in taking random photos.  We will definitely be taking more photos before the end of the summer and I am very excited for that!

These photos were on the day after I got the camera.  We had a spontaneous walk out around our street because it was so sunny.  However, the fog rolled in quick so our trip was short lived.  I think I still got some pretty good photos.  Click on the photos and you can get a better picture quality.  Enjoy!

She brings a whole new level to the word: Beautiful.



 

Excited to live here obviously!



We like wine



This cool detail only comes out nice because of the camera
Awesome details!


No comments:

Post a Comment