Thursday, August 4, 2011

Today was a whirlwind

I'm a little too tired to blog about our weekend (I know I'm so far behind) but today was just one of those days. At work, I spent 6 hours working on a project, and I feel like I've barely made a dent. Speaking of which, today was the worst day on Wall Street since the 2008 financial crisis. Can I get a "uh-oh". Things were a little hectic at work today (a lot of tense financial advisors). And I realized that I forgot to order printer ink, so one of the printers was inkless for the day (I'm sure they all blame me and think I'm an idiot). It was just such a whatever borderline awful day. But I did get to hang out with my friend Nicole. We grabbed some much needed drinks. Afterwards, I came home to this:


I'm not really sure what I would do without this guy. He is the best. And he knows how to make me smile. He said I needed them cus I was having a crappy day (and the poor kid is battling a cold). I lovelovelove him so much.

No comments:

Post a Comment