Tuesday, March 2, 2010

valentine's day

I know it's been a while since I last posted, and I'm really sorry. So let me update you on our lives. Matt and I celebrated our second valentine's day a few weeks ago. It was really special and low-key. It was a beautiful day in San Diego, so we decided to camp out on his front lawn and get some sun. We played skipbo on a blanket and listened to music. Afterwards, we decided to go watch the sunset at the Windansea beach. It was so beautiful! We made chocolate-covered strawberries and feasted on those while watching the sunset. Then he took me to this cute little flower stand and bought me these gorgeous tulips :) And we finished off the night at La Basil Thai, which I'm pretty sure is not Matt's favorite thai restaurant. The food was so yummy and we stopped at this little French cafe and picked up Matt's favorite dessert....cheesecake! It wasn't super extravagant, or super lavish, but it was perfect for us :)

Pictures are HERE!

No comments:

Post a Comment