Tuesday, March 30, 2010

life

spring break is over for one of us, while another celebrates one more week. margaret is back to school where she KILLED it last quarter with a great gpa. she gets to travel to a gifted preschool this quarter which she is also really excited about since last quarter did not have as fortunate a site to visit. she has also recently expressed to me her desire to golf and get really good at is so i guess ill have suck it up and take her out to the links in sunny SD. dont worry about me im sure ill deal with it somehow :)

i am currently in reno celebrating my final week of break. i plan on relaxing and making the most of it because upon my return to SD i will have to hit the ground running. i will be needing to finish up our cal poly design project within the first two weeks along with staying current with my other classes. i also need to move even faster because the fam comes down the second week that i am back and i do not want them to have to rip around SD without me because im stuck at my house doing work.

so be excited for us because life is good right now!

No comments:

Post a Comment