Saturday, November 21, 2009

sigma kappa presents

Last night was Sigma Kappa Presents. Every year, we have a fall formal where we present our new girls. Of course, Matt was my date :) and it was one of the best nights ever. We started off with a small group of 6 (Matt and I, Keenan and Jess, and Rai and Felix) having a potluck dinner at my house. We made pot roast (in my amazing crockpot), Jess and Keenan brought bread and dessert (swedish cream), and Rai and Felix also brought bread and mashed potatoes. Best dinner ever! We made it to the buses around 7 and picture taking commenced. In case you didn't get the memo, it's a black and white formal for the girls (black for the actives and white for the newbies) and the guys added a little color (i love Matt's blue shirt). This year, our Presents was at the Bristol, in downtown San Diego. It's so beautiful there, there is a fantastic view of the city and the roof opens up :) Matt and I obviously danced the night away. Sigma Kappa also presented our sister of the quarter (yay Katie Marzolf) and our Heartthrob (congrats Jeremy Darcey), as well as all our newest members. Definitely my favorite formal so far :)

I have to get ready for bed now, because Initiation is tomorrow!!














No comments:

Post a Comment