Here's why I am not a very good blogger:
- Our last blog post is from July...and I didn't even write it. Matt wrote it. My last post was from June. It has been like 5 months. WOW. MAJOR LIFE EVENTS HAVE HAPPENED...without any word on our blog. Going backwards in time (from today)...
- The Lakers got a new head coach -- who is NOT Phil Jackson. Prove yoself D'Antoni.
- Halloween happened!! I was a peacock for Halloween (Matt revisited the Mad Hatter).
- The Giants won the World Series.
- The Taylor Swift CD came out.
- Matt started his final year (aka thesis year) and lives on coffee and anxiety and big dreams.
- One of my oldest friends, Andrew, got married (in the most fabulous and fancy wedding I've ever been to).
- One of Matt's oldest friends, Meaghan, got married. Sweetest wedding ever (see Love is Sweet picture below).
- Matt's sister Abby STARTED COLLEGE. When we started dating, she had just finished up her last year of middle school. Talk about feeling old.
- I turned 24 **insert anxiety attack here**. Don't worry, we played slosh ball (in honor of how mature and grown-up I am).
- My dad opened his new restaurant, Royal Garden, in Cerritos.
In the meantime, enjoy the plethora of pictures that's coming at you.