Thursday, March 17, 2011

Sunday in Bakersfield

Sunday was short and sweet. Matt and I met Laszlo for breakfast at one of his favorite places, the Arizona Cafe. He likes it because they serve authentic Mexican food for breakfast. And they really do. The boys were a little too tired for Laszlo's usual bloody mary (which is another reason he loves the Arizona) but we did get some authentic Mexican food. I ordered the huevos rancheros, which came out covered in Chili colorado. Interesting. I've never had anything like it before, but it was delicious! My favorite part is their tortillas. They taste homemade and delicious! I love them and have been craving huevos rancheros since then. Anyways, maybe not the best breakfast EVER but definitely unique!!! After we finished up with breakfast, Laszlo went back to the house to take care of Alice and Matt and I saw The Adjustment Bureau. I loved!! the movie. Emily Blunt + Matt Damon...who could complain. Plus it was nice to get to just hang out with my boyfriend :) I missed our date nights a lot. Plus our tickets were $5.50. Who could complain? After the movie, we headed back to Laszlo's to say goodbye and so Matt could hitch a ride back to San Diego.



I definitely wouldn't rule out another trip to Bakersfield! Granted it's probably not for everyone. Although we loved it for the 24 hours we were there :)

No comments:

Post a Comment