Tuesday, January 26, 2010

today was a fairytale

OMYGOD. The new taylor swift song rocks (as usual). Check tay tay out on perezhilton.com. Her song is currently the number 2 single on iTunes, and the only song beating it is Justin Timberlake's Haiti song (and all those proceeds go towards relief for Haiti, so who can argue with that). Taylor's song is the number one single off the new Valentine's Day movie soundtrack. I can't wait for the Valentine's Day movie to come out. Matt secretly ruined the surprise and told me he's planning on taking me to dinner, then seeing the movie on V-day. My boyfriend rocks :)

Today was a fairytale
You were the prince
I used to be the damsel in distress
You took me by the hand and you picked me up at six
Today was a fairytale.

No comments:

Post a Comment